Saturday, December 29, 2012

What I got for Christmas! :)

Hey Kittens! :)
Did everyone have a good Christmas?
I know I did. I had a wonderful time spending time with my family and seeing them open their presents.
Me and my girlfriend got my brothers some awesome graphic tshirts involving their favorite video games and we also got them huge World of Warcraft cups.
My brothers and I got my mom a new tea kettle and a new nutcracker.
I loved seeing the looks they had when they opened their gifts from me.
That's my favorite thing about giving gifts on Christmas.

Now to the point of this blog post.
I thought I'd share what I got for Christmas with whoever reads this:)
I love watching videos and reading blog posts about this so I hope no one thinks I'm bragging!

I got a bunch of adorable stuff for Christmas and I am really grateful for everything I got.


First off, do you see that giant pink thing in the back?
Yes, that is a giant unicorn pillow-pet. (or as the tag called it "pillow chum")
My grandma got it for me and I love it so much!
I've slept with it every night since Christmas.
Then there is the piggy calender. Pigs are my favorite animal so I cant wait to see the cute piggys for each month.
Next I got some cute fuzzy socks and a pair of legwarmers. They are so cozy.
I also got some cute little stocking gifts like the colorful tootsie rolls, some movie money, popcorn wrapped in a cute little snowman, a chocolate orange, a little coin purse with hearts on it, and a hello kitty usb hub.
I got some really cute hello kitty stuff like a nail polish set, a lip gloss set, a hot cocoa mug set, and a gumball machine.
I also got some really yummy smelling candles, a target dog with a gift card , and a nail design kit that is really awesome. My mom has one with different designs and I'm excited to try it out :)

The rest of my presents were makeup, which made me super excited!
 First off I got a couple La colors palettes which are super cute :)
I also got some elf makeup from my girlfriend :)
I got a few of the dollar lipsticks and a few mineral lipsticks, the HD powder and HD blush in headliner, two all over cover sticks in golden peach and spotlight, a primer and liner sealer, a small brush set, the 100 marbled eyeshadow palette and a 32 palette.
I also received an 88 matte eyeshadow palette and a 66 lip color palette and an eyeshadow brush from bhcosmetics.
Last but not least, my girlfriend surprised me with the vice palette for urban decay!
This is my first urban decay palette and I love it so much already.
I'm so excited to try all this new makeup out and Im so glad I got some stuff to add to my collection :)

If you want me to do any reviews or swatches on any of these products feel free to leave a comment :)
Also you should let me know if you got anything that I got
Now I'm off to bed (its almost 2 AM) so I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and happy holidays to you all!<3
-KittyMcfearson

3 comments:

  1. sooo much pink and hello kitty >.< you're lucky to have gotten such great gifts! fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!
      I have lots of family and so I am very lucky and grateful for what I got:)
      Ill check out your blog :D

      Delete
  2. I really like the Kami flats. I don't normally like to "do" suede, but these are too cute!

    Graphic tshirts | Womens t Shirts

    ReplyDelete