Saturday, December 7, 2013

20 facts about me

Hey kittens!
Sorry for not posting a blogpost yesturday, I havent been feeling to good.
Tomarrow I will put up 2 blogposts to make up for it since its my lazy day.
I thought Id make a blog post about 20 facts about me today^.^
  1. My name is Brittany
  2. I was born in January 1995
  3. I have been bleaching/coloring my own hair since I was 14
  4. Ive been the same height since I was 11
  5. I have a pet cat that I've had for 16 years.
  6. I have two brothers
  7. I love anime but I used to hide it because in school I was made fun of for it.
  8. I was online schooled most of highschool
  9. I graduated from an alternative studies program
  10. I have lived in the same house my entire life.
  11. I really like videogames, but I am more of a casual gamer.
  12. I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 1/2 years.
  13. I don't watch a lot of movies
  14. I absolutely love Disney
  15. I want to become a makeup artist
  16. I only have 2 friends that I talk to and norther of them live near me.
  17. I don't like the horror or being scared
  18. My favorite videogame is Catherine.
  19. I have been a vegetarian/pescetarian for 4 years
  20. My favorite color is pink



2 comments:

  1. My favorite color is pink, too!! c: Great facts! I love anime too, I can't believe people made fun of you for something like that :c
    -kiyomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3
      I live in a small town so anything that isn't normal was something you'd get made fun of for, but I don't care anymore because its not worth me changing what I like to please other people.

      Delete