Sunday, December 1, 2013

❊ December is here! ❊

Hey kittens!
Sorry its been so long since Ive blogged! This last year has been really hectic for me.
Im going to try and fix that though by doing blogmas!
I will be trying to blog every single day until christmas! If anyone has any ideas of what they want to see feel free to leave them below! 



Anyway, is anyone but me super excited that it is finally December? 
I am so excited for Christmas. This is my favorite time of the year.
I love hot chocolate, tea, and coffee.
I love the snow.
I love warm blankets and holiday movies.
I love looking at the Christmas lights and listening to holiday music.
One of my favorite things though is buying christmas presents for my friends and family :)

So here are some of my ideas for blogmas
DIY stalking stuffers
Cute christmas crafts
My favorite holiday entertainment (movies/shows) list
Easy hairstyles you can do for the holidays
Winter makeup looks
Makeup swatches
Winter clothes thrift hauls
Ootd
What I did today posts
etc

This are all just ideas and arent set in stone yet, but if you would like to see any of these, or have some ideas of your own feel free to comment below! =3

Disclaimer: Photos I use that are not mine are from tumblr or google. If you know who the photo belongs to I will give credit.






No comments:

Post a Comment