Sunday, December 8, 2013

✿ Anime recommendations ✿


Hey kittens!
Here is my second blogpost for today for blogmas!
This blogpost will be about some of my anime recommendations.
Keep in mind these are all just animes I enjoyed, and might not be for everyone.


Clannad and Clannad afterstory


Clannad is a very adorable slice of life type of anime that is about a young man named Tomoya and his highschool experience with his friends. Its pretty lighthearted with a couple episodes that made me tear up



The second season is Tomoyas life after highschool and it is slightly darker and has a lot more moments that made me cry. This anime is definitely a tear-jerker.
I highly recommend this anime even though it is very sad, it has amazingly happy moments tied in to even it out. I've rewatched it a few times and the feelings are still there every time.



Puella Magi Madoka Magica

You'd never believe that this picture
And this picture

are from the same anime.

Madoka magica is such a crazy anime. I cant even begin to explain it.
 If you like dark animes but you also like magical girl animes this is the anime for you!



Dangan Ronpa The animation



This anime is based off of an already existing video game that is going to be released in america early 2014
It is a mystery anime about highschool students trapped in a school, that can only get out if they commit a flawless murder and dont get caught. If you get caught, or are found guilty at the class trials, you are executed, if you arent caught you go free and the rest of the class dies.
I highly recommend if you are into darker animes, or just the mystery genre in general.



I will probably be doing more of these later this month.
Do you plan on watching any of these?
Have you seen any of these animes? Let me know ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment