Sunday, December 8, 2013

8 of my favorite things in my room.

Hello kittens!
Have you all had a wonderful weekend?
The holidays are so busy for me this year.
Today I will be posting 2 blogposts for Blogmas today to make up for the day that I didnt post.
This post will be about 8 of my favorite things in my room :)


My Cat


My cats name suits her so well! Princess :)



My large hello kitty plushies


I got the cupcake one from my girlfriend and the strawberry one from my mom



My girlfriend



I keep her hostage in my room muhaha c;
Just kidding, she just happened to be in there.





Madoka Magica pillow



One of my best friends hand painted this for me.
It is so adorable and I love it so much




Sailor moon blanket


This is one of the softest, warmest, and cutest blankets I own!



Pooh bear door stickers


Ive had these since I was little. I still love pooh and piglet :)




Makeup 


I love my makeup and my makeup case ^.^



Final fantasy X & X-2 Standee

The perks of having a girlfriend that works at gamestop

No comments:

Post a Comment